|+43 1/6981030||+971 2 554 4038|
ACBs – General Conditions of Business
- 1. Guarantee
- 2. Revocation instructions
- 3. Validity
- 4. Conclusion of contract
- 5. Price
- 6. Delivery charges
- 7. Form of payment
- 8. Reminder and money collection charges
- 9. Delivery time period
- 10. Place of fulfilment
- 11. Product liability
- 12. Reservation of ownership rights and their assertion
- 13. Cession of accounts receivable
- 14. Applicable law, place of jurisdiction
- 15. Generalities
Should you be dissatisfied with Black Bear any reason, you can return the goods to get your money back (please include a copy of the invoice and details of your bank account), but dispatch charges will not be refunded. Please send to:
Black Bear GmbH
manager: Christian Lugar
After receipt of the goods, the invoice price will be transferred to the credit of your bank account.
- Credit cardYour credit card will be debited upon the conclusion of the order.
Your order legally represents an offer to us on your part for the conclusion of a contract of purchase and sale, on the basis of these General Conditions of Business, and you are bound by such offer for 14 calendar days thereafter. Our Company is under no legal obligation whatsoever to accept your offer to enter into a contract with us, or to accept an order from you.